Moved has one goal: to help make the world a better place by making workplaces better. We have strong roots in higher education and working in political environments, and years of experience in improving governance, culture and EDI (equality, diversity and inclusion), and leadership support and development. Building on that experience, we offer a wide range of services for organisations of all sizes.
When you partner with us, we’re an extra resource at critical moments, and a guiding hand through complexity and ambiguity. To find out more about what we’ve already achieved with other organisations, you can read our Expertise page.
Moved can offer expert guidance, constructive challenge, and independent assurance. We’re not wedded to one approach—Agile, Lean, or any other adjective you’d like to mention!—except to working with you to help you improve your organisation.
We offer a wide range of services for organisations across the public sector. So, whether you’re responding to an issue, or just proactively managing your organisation, we can help you with:
- Policy development, reviews and rewrites, including codes of conduct and disciplinary processes
- Change programmes, including transition to/managing dispersed working
- Streamlining and embedding governance structures
- Culture audits and interventions in line with your organisation’s strategy, behaviours and values
- Launching and evaluating EDI initiatives
- Stepping up inclusion and diversity awards and accreditation performance (Athena Swan, Stonewall, etc.)
- Developing your leadership pipeline, including providing coaching and mentoring services directly to staff
- Designing and implementing new leadership programmes focused on inclusion and diversity
- Facilitating strategy and leadership events
- Acting as an independent reviewer or critical friend in ‘lessons learned’ exercises
- Delivering 360 reviews and feedback
- Pay gap reporting and improvement strategies
We’re looking forward to working with you.